We are not tracking any statistics with Google Analytics.
Via Alessandro Volta 62, 22100, Como, Italia
+39 031 271540
Partita I.V.A. n. 01799510134
Information you can give us
Under any circumstances this site does not force you to send data that can personally identify you, but you can provide us, at your complete discretion, your identifying data through the email addresses linked to the website. Any data you choose to send may be deleted, revised, and integrated by simply sending a communication to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is some anonymous information sent automatically through cookies. By browsing the site you accept our use of the following information to compile anonymous aggregate statistics about the use you make of the site, including web traffic analysis external services:
- the site from which you come from, if you’ve reached this site through an external source’s link;
- the actions that you undertake on this website (pages visited, time spent, search terms used);
- the type of browser and operating system used;
- other anonymous information obtained from cookies as described hereafter.
The owner and the authorized personnel specifically appointed, with the guarantee that data will be treated in accordance with Legislative Decree 196/2003 and subsequent modifications and supplements, carry out the data management through computer and paper media. Data can be stored in hardcopy and computer archives and we assure the security measures provided for by the legislator and those fit for assuring an adequate level of protection for the data being processed. The data are kept for the time necessary to follow up your requests, with reference to the processing for the purposes of sending communications about the services of the owner, partners and customers. At any time you can oppose the conservation of data by sending an email notice to email@example.com.
Communication, broadcasting and data transfer
The data will not be broadcasted, sold or exchanged with anyone other than the owner, the managers and the appointed personnel without your stated consent, except possible communications to third parties that may be necessary in order to give effect to your request. Especially, data may be disclosed to employees, including indirectly and incidentally to external companies that the owner uses for the standard fulfilment of the service in question. In any case the use by third parties will be in full compliance with the principle of fairness and the provisions of law.
- The contents of the Website such as, including, but not limited, trademarks and other distinctive marks, design, text, data, graphics, photos and pictures, video, information, button icons, software, audio and other content (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Contents“), are protected under the Legislative Decree no. n. 30 of 2005, as amended, and under all the applicable provisions governing the protection of industrial property rights.
- The Contents are owned by Alessandra Guanziroli or by third parties who have lawfully authorized the owner to use the Contents. Any unauthorized use of the Contents is strictly prohibited.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.